The new Charity Hospital was opened in 1939. It was operated by the Daughters of Charity. The sunrise and opening year is in the bottom left. The closing date, due to hurricane Katrina, is on the bottom right. This print is from an original painting by William Habeney.
The 8"x10" Print comes in an 11"x14" Black Matt and is in a protective envelope.